Imagine if in The Avengers 2, at one point Steve is surrounded by enemies, and so are all the other avengers and it’s clear to Steve that he’s not gonna be walking away from this.
All of a sudden, they all start falling around him faster than any of them can realize what’s going on.
Steve looks up at a nearby building and just sees
Reblogging again becauseyes
who the FUCK told society that depression and awkwardness is cute and adorable
john green is not the problem
john green’s fans are the problem
Reblogging SO fast.
With the added caveat that no author is or will ever be perfect.
man more people need to join the fucking bedroom fandom
i mean look at this shit.
it’s bunk beds and a little desk.
a motherfucking aquarium!
shit it’s like noah’s ark in the fucking ceiling
look how modern this shit is
it’s like three rooms in one
you could get a boat and sing fucking phantom of the opera and then just climb in bed.
I will man this damn fandom by myself if I have too
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson